AndroidAPS settings for Android Auto¶
Use system notifications for alerts and notifications:
- Open 3-dot-menu on top right of home screen
- Scroll all the way down
- Activate “Use system notifications...”
Settings in Android Auto app on your phone¶
As AAPS is no official Android Auto app notifications have to be activated in Android Auto.
- Open Android Auto app on your phone.
- Tap hamburger menu
- Select settings
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the list and tap version no. 10 times until message “Developer mode enabled” is displayed.
- Open 3-dot-menu on top right corner
- Select “Developer settings”
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the list and activate “Unknown sources”
- Now you can quit developer mode if you want. Tap three dots menu on the top right to do so.
Show notifications in car¶
- Tap the bell icon on the lower menu bar in Android Auto in your car
- CGM values wil be shown as follows: