AndroidAPS settings for Android Auto¶
Use system notifications for alerts and notifications:
- Open 3-dot-menu on top right of home screen and selecting Preferences ➜ Local Alerts ➜ and activating Use system notifications for alerts and notifications
Settings in Android Auto app on your phone¶
As AAPS is no official Android Auto app notifications have to be activated in Android Auto.
- Open Android Auto app on your phone.
- Tap hamburger menu
- Select settings
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the list and tap version no. 10 times until message “Developer mode enabled” is displayed.
- Open 3-dot-menu on top right corner
- Select “Developer settings”
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the list and activate “Unknown sources”
- Now you can quit developer mode if you want. Tap three dots menu on the top right to do so.
Show notifications in car¶
- Tap the bell icon on the lower menu bar in Android Auto in your car
- CGM values wil be shown as follows: