How it looks like:
How to use it:
- Install Android Auto
- In the Android Auto app, tap the Hamburger menu (three horizontal lines)
- Tap About.
- Tap the About Android Auto header 10 times, until a toast appears that says “Developer mode enabled”.
- Now you can access developer mode by selecting the overflow menu dots on the top right of the handheld screen and go into developpers settings.
- Select unknown sources (scroll down all the way to the bottom of the list).
- Now you can quit developper mode if you want. Tap three dots menu on the top right to do so.
- If you don’t see the notification, check if you allowed AAPS to show notifications in Android and if Android Auto has access rights to notifications.