These instructions are for configuring the app and your pump if you have a DanaRS from 2017 onwards. Visit DanaR Insulin Pump if you have the original DanaR instead.
- In DanaRS pump “BASAL A” is used by the app. Existing data gets overwritten.
- In AndroidAPS go to Config Builder and select ‘DanaRS’
- Select Menu by tapping the 3 dots in the top right. Select Preferences.
- Select DanaRS Pair New Pump, and click your DanaRS serial number.
- Select Pump password, and input your password. (Default password is 1234)
- Select Bolus Speed to change the default bolus speed used (12sec per 1u, 30sec per 1u or 60sec per 1u).
- Restart your phone.
- Set basal step on pump to 0.01 U/h using Doctors menu (see pump user guide)
- Enable extended boluses on pump