Release date: 03-11-2018
Major new features¶
- oref1/SMB support (oref1 documentation) Be sure to read the documentation to know what to expect of SMB, how it will behave, what it can achive and how to use it so it can operate smoothly.
- Accu-check Combo pump support (setup instructions)
- Setup wizard: guides you through the process of setting up AndroidAPS
Settings to adjust when switching from AMA to SMB¶
- Objective 8 must be started for SMBs to be enabled (SMB tab generally shows what restrictions apply)
- maxIOB now includes all IOB, not just added basal. That is, if given a bolus of 8 U for a meal and maxIOB is 7 U, no SMBs will be delivered until IOB drops below 7 U.
- min_5m_carbimpact default has changed from 3 to 8 going from AMA to SMB. If you are upgrading from AMA to SMB, you have to change it manualy
- Note when building AndroidAPS 2.0 apk: Configuration on demand is not supported by the current version of the Android Gradle plugin! If your build fails with an error regarding “on demand configuration” you can do the following:
- Open the Preferences window by clicking File > Settings (on Mac, Android Studio > Preferences).
- In the left pane, click Build, Execution, Deployment > Compiler.
- Uncheck the Configure on demand checkbox.
- Click Apply or OK.
- Top ribbon gives access to suspend/disable loop, view/adjust profile and to start/stop temporary targets (TTs). TTs use defaults set in preferences. The new Hypo TT option is a high temp TT to prevent the loop from too aggressively overcorrection rescue carbs.
- Treatment buttons: old treatment button still available, but hidden by default. Visibility of buttons can now be configured. New insulin button, new carbs button (including eCarbs/extended carbs)
- Colored prediction lines:
- Orange: COB (colour is used generally to represent COB and carbs)
- Dark blue: IOB (colour is used generally to represent IOB and insulin)
- Light blue: zero-temp
- Dark yellow: UAM
- Option to show a notes field in insulin/carbs/calculator/prime+fill dialogs, which are uploaded to NS
- Updated prime/fill dialog allows priming and creating careportal entries for site change and cartridge change
- Separate build variant dropped, included in regular full build now. To use bolus controls from watch, enable this setting on the phone
- Wizard now only asks for carbs (and percentage if enabled in watch settings). Which parameters are included in the calculation can be configured in the settings on the phone
- confirmations and info dialogs now work on wear 2.0 as well
- Added eCarbs menu entry
- PocTech app as BG source
- Dexcom patched app as BG source
- oref1 sensitivity plugin
- App now uses drawer to show all plugins; plugins selected as visible in config builder are shown as tabs on top (favourites)
- Overhaul for config builder and objectives tabs, adding descriptions
- New app icon
- Lots of improvements and bugfixes
- Nightscout-independant alerts if pump is unreachable for a longer time (e.g. depleted pump battery) and missed BG readings (see Local alerts in settings)
- Option to keep screen on
- Option to show notification as Android notification
- Advanced filtering (allowing to always enable SMB and 6h after meals) supported with patched Dexcom app or xDrip with G5 native mode as BG source.