Necessary checks after update coming from AndroidAPS 2.6¶
- The program code was changed significantly when switching to AAPS 2.7.
- Therefore it is important that you make some changes or check settings after the update.
- Please see release notes for details on new and extended features.
Check BG source¶
- AAPS 2.7 contains new objective 11 for automation.
- You have to finish exam (objective 3 and 4) in order to complete objective 11.
- If for example you did not finish the exam in objective 3 yet, you will have to complete the exam before you can start objective 11.
- This will not effect other objectives you have already finished. Je behoudt alle reeds afgeronde doelen!
Set master password¶
- Necessary to be able to export settings as they are encrypted as of version 2.7.
- Open de Instellingen (door te klikken op de 3 stipjes in de rechterbovenhoek van het Overzicht scherm)
- Klik op de driehoek onder “Algemeen”
- Klik op “Masterwachtwoord”
- Voer het wachtwoord in, bevestig het wachtwoord en klik op ok.
- AAPS 2.7 uses a new encrypted backup format.
- You must export your settings after updating to version 2.7.
- Settings files from previous versions can only be imported in AAPS 2.7. Export will be in new format.
- Make sure to store your exported settings not only on your phone but also in at least one safe place (your pc, cloud storage...).
- If you build AAPS 2.7 apk with the same keystore than in previous versions you can install new version without deleting the previous version.
- All settings as well as finished objectives will remain as they were in the previous version.
- In case you have lost your keystore build version 2.7 with new keystore and import settings from previous version as described in the troubleshooting section.
Autosens (Hint - no action necessary)¶
- Autosens is changed to a dynamic switching model which replicates the reference design.
- Autosens will now switch between a 24 and 8 hours window for calculating sensitivity. Hij kiest voor welke het gevoeligst is.
- Als je voorheen oref1 gebruikte, zul je waarschijnlijk merken dat het systeem minder dynamisch omgaat met veranderingen, als gevolg van het gebruiken van 24 ofwel 8 uur.
Set Pump Password for Dana RS (if using Dana RS)¶
- Pump password for Dana RS was not checked in previous versions.
- Open Preferences (three-dot-menu on top right of screen)
- Scroll down and click triangle next to “Dana RS”.
- Click “Pump password (v1 only)”
- Enter pump password (Default password is different depending on firmware version) and click OK.
To change password on Dana RS follow instructions on DanaRS page.