Open preferences by clicking the three-dot menu on the top right side of the home screen.
Можно сразу перейти к настройкам на определенной вкладке (напр. pump tab) by opening this tab and clicking Plugin preferences.
** Подменю** можно открыть, щелкнув на треугольнике под заголовком подменю.
С ** фильтра** в верхней части экрана параметров вы можете быстро получить доступ к некоторым настройкам. Просто начните вводить часть текста, который вы ищете.
- В зависимости от предпочтений установите единицы mmol/l или mg/dl.
- Новый вариант использования языка телефона по умолчанию (рекомендуется).
- In case you want AAPS in a different language than your standard phone language you can choose from a broad variety.
- Если вы используете разные языки, то иногда можете видеть языковую смесь. This is due to an android issue that overriding the default android language sometimes doesn’t work.
- Может использоваться, если нужно иметь несколько настроек (например, когда в семье 2 ребенка с СД1).
- Необходимо, чтобы можно было экспортировать настройки в том виде, в каком они зашифрованы начиная с версии 2.7. Биометрическая защита может не работать на телефонах OnePlus. This is a known issue of OnePlus on some phones.
- Open Preferences (three-dot menu on top right of home screen)
- Нажмите на треугольник под «Общим»
- Нажмите “Главный пароль”
- Введите пароль, подтвердите пароль и нажмите кнопку Ok.
- Защитите ваши настройки с помощью пароля или биометрической аутентификации телефона (напр. ` AAPS используется ребенком <../Children/Children.html> ` _).
- Если вы хотите использовать главный пароль только для защиты ` экспортируемых параметров <../Usage/ExportImportSettings.html> ` _, следует использовать пользовательский пароль.
- Если вы хотите применить пользовательский пароль, щелкните по строке “Настройки пароля”, чтобы задать пароль, как описано `выше <../Configuration/Preferences.html#master-password> ` __.
- Если приложение защищено, вследует ввести пароль или использовать биометрическую идентификацию телефона для открытия AAPS.
- Приложение будет немедленно выключано, если введен неправильный пароль, но будет выполняется в фоновом режиме, если было штатно открыто до этого.
- Защита от болюсов может быть полезной, если AAPS используется маленьким ребенком, а вы подаете болюсы через SMS <../Children/SMS-Commands.html> ` _.
- В примере ниже вы видите запрос на биометрическую защиту. Если биометрическое распознавание не работает, нажмите на пробел над запросом и введите главный пароль.
- Можно выбрать из четырех типов оформления:
- ‘Low resolution skin’ comes with shorter label and age/level removed to have more available space on very low resolution screen.
- Difference of other skins depend of phone’s display orientation.
- Original Skin and Buttons are always displayed on bottom of screen are identical
- Large Display has an increased size of all graphs compared to other skins
Using Original Skin and Large Display, you have to scroll down to see buttons at the bottom of the screen
Large Display has an increased size of all graphs compared to other skins
In overview section you can define preferences for home screen.
Не отключать экран¶
- Useful while giving a presentation.
- It will consume a lot of energy, so it is wise to have your phone plugged into a charger.
Мастер быстрых настроек¶
If you have a frequent snack or meal, you can use the quick wizard button to easily enter amount of carbs and set calculation basics.
In setup you define during which time period the button will be visible on your home screen - just one button per period.
If you click the quick wizard button AAPS will calculate and propose a bolus for those carbs based on your current ratios (considering blood glucose value or insulin on board if set up).
The proposal has to be confirmed before insulin is delivered.
Default temp targets¶
Temp targets (TT) allow you to define change your blood glucose target for a certain time period.
With setting of default TT you can easily change your target for activity, eating soon etc.
Press long on your target in the top right corner on the home screen or use the shortcuts in the orange “Carbs” button at the bottom.
Заполнить стандартное количество инсулина¶
- If you want to fill tube or prime cannula through AAPS you can do this through actions tab.
- Pre-set values can be defined in this dialogue.
Range for visualization¶
Define which part of the graph on the home screen shall be you target range and be filled with green background.
сокращенные имена табул¶
See more tab titles on screen.
For example the ‘OpenAPS AMA’ tab becomes ‘OAPS’, ‘OBJECTIVES’ becomes ‘OBJ’ etc.
Show notes field in treatments dialogs¶
Gives you the option to add short text notes to your treatments (bolus wizard, carbs, insulin...)
Status lights give a visual warning for
- Sensor age
- Sensor battery level for certain smart readers (see screenshots page for details).
- Insulin age (days reservoir is used)
- Reservoir level (units)
- Cannula age
- Pump battery age
- Pump battery level (%)
If threshold warning is exceeded, values will be shown in yellow.
If threshold critical is exceeded, values will be shown in red.
In versions prior to AAPS 2.7 settings for status lights had to be made in Nightscout settings.
Advanced Settings (Overview)¶
Deliver this part of bolus wizard result¶
- General setting to deliver only part of bolus wizard result.
- Only the set percentage (must be between 10 and 100) of the calculated bolus is delivered when using bolus wizard.
- The percentage is shown in bolus wizard.
If you run Bolus wizard and your glucose value is above 10 mmol (180 mg/dl) a correction bolus will be offered.
If correction bolus is accepted no carbs will be recorded.
An alarm will be started when glucose value is in good level to start eating.
You have to enter Bolus wizard again and enter the amount of carbs you want to eat.
- Safety limits are set based on the age you select in this setting.
- If you start hitting these hard limits (like max bolus) it’s time to move one step up.
- It’s a bad idea to select higher than real age because it can lead to overdosing by entering the wrong value in insulin dialog (by skipping the decimal dot, for example).
- If you want to know the actual numbers for these hard-coded safety limits, scroll to the algorithm feature you are using on this page.
Max allowed bolus [U]¶
- Defines maximum amount of bolus insulin that AAPS is allowed to deliver at once.
- This setting exists as a safety limit to prevent the delivery of a massive bolus due to accidental input or user error.
- It is recommended to set this to a sensible amount that corresponds roughly to the maximum amount of bolus insulin that you are ever likely to need for a meal or correction dose.
- This restriction is also applied to the results of the bolus calculator.
Max allowed carbs [g]¶
- Defines the maximum amount of carbs that AAPS bolus calculator is allowed to dose for.
- This setting exists as a safety limit to prevent the delivery of a massive bolus due to accidental input or user error.
- It is recommended to set this to a sensible amount that corresponds roughly to the maximum amount of carbs that you are ever likely to need for a meal.
- Toggle between open and closed looping as well as low glucose suspend (LGS)
- Open looping means TBR suggestions are made based on your data and appear as a notification. After manual confirmation, the command to dose insulin will be transferred to pump. Only if you use virtual pump you have to enter it manually.
- Closed looping means TBR suggestions are automatically sent to your pump without confirmation or input from you.
- Low glucose suspend gives you the possibility to enter into Low Glucose Suspend without the need for the reverting an objective.
Minimal request change [%]¶
- When using open loop you will receive notifications every time AAPS recommends to adjust basal rate.
- To reduce number of notifications you can either use a wider BG target range or increase percentage of the minimal request rate.
- This defines the relative change required to trigger a notification.
Advanced Meal Assist (AMA) or Super Micro Bolus (SMB)¶
Depending on your settings in config builder you can choose between two algorithms:
- Advanced meal assist (OpenAPS AMA) - state of the algorithm in 2017
- Super Micro Bolus (OpenAPS SMB) - most recent algorithm for advanced users
OpenAPS AMA settings¶
- Allows the system to high-temp more quickly after a meal bolus IF you enter carbs reliably.
- More details about the settings and Autosens can be found in the OpenAPS docs.
Max U/h a Temp Basal can be set to¶
- Exists as a safety limit to prevent AAPS from ever being capable of giving a dangerously high basal rate.
- The value is measured in units per hour (U/h).
- It is advised to set this to something sensible. A good recommendation is to take the highest basal rate in your profile and multiply it by 4.
- For example, if the highest basal rate in your profile was 0.5 U/h you could multiply that by 4 to get a value of 2 U/h.
- See also detailed feature description.
Maximum basal IOB OpenAPS can deliver [U]¶
- Amount of additional basal insulin (in units) allowed to accumulate in your body, on top of your normal basal profile.
- Once this value is reached, AAPS will stop giving additional basal insulin until your basal Insulin on Board (IOB) has decayed to within this range again.
- This value does not consider bolus IOB, only basal.
- This value is calculated and monitored independently of your normal basal rate. It is only the additional basal insulin on top of that normal rate that is considered.
When you begin looping, it is advised to set Max Basal IOB to 0 for a period of time, while you are getting used to the system. This prevents AAPS from giving any additional basal insulin at all. During this time AAPS will still be able to limit or turn off your basal insulin to help prevent hypoglycaemia. This is an important step in order to:
- Have a period of time to safely get used to the AAPS system and monitor how it works.
- Take the opportunity to perfect your basal profile and Insulin Sensitivity Factor (ISF).
- See how AAPS limits your basal insulin to prevent hypoglycaemia.
When you feel comfortable, you can allow the system to start giving you additional basal insulin, by raising the Max Basal IOB value. The recommended guideline for this is to take the highest basal rate in your profile and multiply it by 3. For example, if the highest basal rate in your profile was 0.5 U/h you could multiply that by 3 to get a value of 1.5 U/h.
- You can start conservatively with this value and increase it slowly over time.
- These are guidelines only; everyone’s body is different. You may find you need more or less than what is recommended here, but always start conservatively and adjust slowly.
Note: As a safety feature, Max Basal IOB is hard-limited to 7u.
- Autosens looks at blood glucose deviations (positive/negative/neutral).
- It will try and figure out how sensitive/resistant you are based on these deviations and adjust basal rate and ISF based on these deviations.
- If you select “Autosens adjust target, too” the algorithm will also modify your glucose target.
OpenAPS SMB settings¶
In contrast to AMA, SMB does not use temporary basal rates to control glucose levels, but mainly small super micro boluses.
You must have started objective 9 to use SMB.
The first three settings are explained above.
Details on the different enable options are described in OpenAPS feature section.
How frequently SMBs will be given in min is a restriction for SMB to be delivered only every 4 min by default. This value prevents the system from issuing SMB too often (for example in case of a temp target being set). You should not change this setting unless you know exactly about consequences.
If ‘Sensitivity raises target’ or ‘Resistance lowers target’ is enabled Autosens will modify your glucose target according to your blood glucose deviations.
If target is modified it will be displayed with a green background on your home screen.
Carb required notification¶
This feature is only available if SMB algorithm is selected.
Eating of additional carbs will be suggested when the reference design detects that it requires carbs.
In this case you will receive a notification which can be snoozed for 5, 15 or 30 minutes.
Additionally the required carbs will be displayed in the COB section on your home screen.
A threshold can be defined - minimum amount of carbs needed to trigger a notification.
Carb required notifications can be pushed to Nightscout if wished, in which case an announcement will be shown and broadcast.
The algorithm uses BGI (blood glucose impact) to determine when carbs are absorbed.
The value is only used during gaps in CGM readings or when physical activity “uses up” all the blood glucose rise that would otherwise cause AAPS to decay COB.
At times when carb absorption can’t be dynamically worked out based on your blood’s reactions it inserts a default decay to your carbs. Этот параметр не приводит к отказам.
To put it simply: The algorithm “knows” how your BGs should behave when affected by the current dose of insulin etc.
Whenever there is a positive deviation from the expected behaviour, some carbs are absorbed/decayed. Big change=many carbs etc.
The min_5m_carbimpact does define the default carb absorption impact per 5 minutes. For more details see OpenAPS docs.
Standard value for AMA is 5, for SMB it’s 8.
The COB graph on the home screen indicates when min_5m_impact is being used by putting an orange circle at the top.
Maximum meal absorption time¶
- If you often eat high fat or protein meals you will need to increase your meal absorption time.
The options here will vary depending on which pump driver you have selected in Config Builder. Pair and set your pump up according to the pump related instructions:
If using AndroidAPS to open loop then make sure you have selected Virtual Pump in config builder.
- Set your Nightscout URL (i.e. https://yourwebsitename.herokuapp.com) and the API secret (a 12 character password recorded in your Heroku variables).
- This enables data to be read and written between both the Nightscout website and AndroidAPS.
- Double check for typos here if you are stuck in Objective 1.
- Make sure that the URL is WITHOUT /api/v1/ at the end.
- Log app start to NS will record a note in your Nightscout careportal entries every time the app is started. The app should not be needing to start more than once a day; more frequently than this suggests a problem (i.e. battery optimization not disabled for AAPS).
- If activated changes in local profile are uploaded to your Nightscout site.
- Restrict Nightscout upload to Wi-Fi only or even to certain Wi-Fi SSIDs.
- If you want to use only a specific WiFi network you can enter its WiFi SSID.
- Multiple SSIDs can be separated by semicolon.
- To delete all SSIDs enter a blank space in the field.
- Alarm options allows you to select which default Nightscout alarms to use through the app.
- For the alarms to sound you need to set the Urgent High, High, Low and Urgent Low alarm values in your Heroku variables.
- They will only work whilst you have a connection to Nightscout and are intended for parent/carers.
- If you have the CGM source on your phone (i.e. xDrip+ or BYODA [Build your own dexcom app]) then use those alarms instead.
Advanced settings (NSClient)¶
- Most options in advanced settings are self-explanatory.
- Enable local broadcasts will share your data to other apps on the phone such as xDrip+.
- You need to go through AAPS and enable local broadcast in AAPS to use xDrip+ alarms.
- Always use basal absolute values must be activated if you want to use Autotune properly. See OpenAPS documentation for more details on Autotune.
- Options will only be displayed if SMS communicator is selected in Config Builder.
- This setting allows remote control of the app by texting instructions to the patient’s phone which the app will follow such as suspending loop, or bolusing.
- Further information is described in SMS Commands.
- Additional safety is obtained through use of an authenticator app and additional PIN at token end.
Select which location service shall be used:
- Use passive location: AAPS only takes locations if other apps are requesting it
- Use network location: Location of your Wi-Fi
- Используйте локатор GPS (Внимание! Может привести к чрезмерной разрядке аккумулятора!)
- Settings should be self-explanatory.
- You can help develop AAPS further by sending crash reports to the developers.