Kas yra Automatizavimas¶
Dėl nuolatinių, pasikartojančių įvykių gali būti, kad visada turite pakeisti tuos pačius parametrus. Norėdami išvengti papildomo darbo, galite pabandyti automatizuoti visą reikalą (jei galite jį pakankamai tiksliai nurodyti).
pvz., galite sukurti aukšto tikslo veiksmų rinkinį, kuris automatiškai suaktyvinamas, kai gliukozės kiekis kraujyje yra mažas. Arba, jei esate savo sporto klube, laikinas tikslas gali būti suaktyvintas automatiškai.
Prieš naudodamiesi automatizavimu, turite išmanyti ‘laikinus tikslus <./temptarget.html>`_ ir (arba) profilio keitimą.
Make sure you really understand how automation works before setting up your first simple rule. Instead of action let AAPS display only notification. When you are sure automation is triggered at the right time replace notification by real action.
How to use it¶
To set up an automation, you have to give it a title, select at least one condition and one action.
Automation is still active when you disable loop!
So make sure to deactivate Automation rules during these occations if neccessary. You can do so by untiking the box left of the name of your automation rule.
There are some limits:
- The glucose value has to be between 72 and 270 mg/dl or 4 and 15 mmol/l.
- The profile percentage has to be between 70 % and 130%.
- There is a 5 min. time limit between executions (and first execution).
Please be careful:
- less than -2 means: -3 and lower (-4,-10, etc)
- more than -2 means: -1 and higher (-1, 0, +10, etc)
You can choose between several conditions. Here are some things explained, but most of it should be easy to understand and is not all described here:
connect conditions: you can have several conditions and can connect them with
- “Exclusive or” (which means that if one (and only one of the) conditions applies, the action(s) will happen)
Time vs. recurring time
- time = single time event
- recurring time = something that happens regulalrly (i.e. once a week, every working day etc.)
location: in the config builder (Automation), you can select which location service you want to use:
- Use passive location: AAPS only takes locations if other apps are requesting it
- Use network location: Location of your Wifi
- Use GPS location (Attention! May cause excessive battery drain!)
You can choose one or more actions:
start temp target
- must be between 72 mg/dl and 270 mg/dl (4 mmol/l and 15 mmol/l)
- works only if there is no previous temp target
stop temp target
- must be between 70% and 130%
- works only if the previous percentage is 100%
After adding your action, don’t forget to change the default values to what you need by clicking in the default values.
Sort automation rules¶
To sort automation rules click and hold the four-lines-button on the right side of the screen and move up or down.
Delete automation rules¶
To delete an automation rule just swipe it left or right.
Good practice & caveats¶
When you start using Automation or create a new rule add a notification until you are sure the rule is working well.
Whatch the rule results.
Try not make conditions too easy (i.e.: IF bg > 80 mg/dl AND bg < 180 mg/dl)
Doubly important if action is a profile switch!
Try and use Temp Targets instead of Profile Switches. Temp Targets do not reset Autosens back to 0.
Make sure Profile switches are made sparingly and preferably at a last resort.
- Profile switching renders Autosens useless for a min of 6 hours.
Profile switching will not reset the profile back to your base profile
- You have to make another rule to set this back or do it manually!
- Increased risk of Hypoglycemia if profile switch does not expire or reset back to base profile.
These are just set up examples, no advises. Don’t reproduce it without being aware what you are actually doing or why you need these. See below for two examples with screenshots.
- Switching profiles for your daily activities (like school, gym, weekend, workday...) using geolocation, wifi, time etc.
- Setting temp target for activities based on time, location...
- Setting eating soon temp targets based on time, location...
Low Glucose Temp Target¶
This is made by a person that wants to get an automatically hypo temp target when having a hypo.
Lunch Time Temp Target¶
These example is made by a person, that has lunch at the same time during the week. If it is at a certain time at its lunch location, it gets a lower temp target (eating soon) while waiting for the lunch. Because of the “And” connection, it only happens during the certain time and the location. So it does not work at any other time at this location or at this time when the persons stays home or works longer.
Incorrect use of Automation¶
As every system Automation can be used incorrectly. This might lead to difficulties and even danger for your health. Examples for incorrect use are for instance:
- Trying to override algorithm at all instead of help only (i.e. by changing profile instead of tunning basal, IC etc.)
- Setting profile to compensate food
- Setting profile without duration
- Creating one way rules (i.e. do something but don’t undo it by another rule)
- Creating long term rules