- Connect phone to a computer in file transfer mode
- Locate the log files in the AndroidAPS data directory
- (2.8.2) The folder will be at a location similar to Internal storage(1) / Android / data / info.nightscout.androidaps / files
- (3.0.0) The folder will be at a location similar to Internal storage(1) / AAPS / logs
- The naming of the root storage folder (1) may vary a little depending on the phone.
- The current log is a .log file which can be viewed in a number of ways such as LogCat within Android Studio, any Log Viewer android app, or simply as plain text.
- Previous log files are zipped and stored in folders in date/time order.
- If you are sharing your log file in discord to talk about a potential bug, please unzip and upload the file dated before the error occurred.